Saturday, March 22, 2014

100 word story!

"Your turn!"

Garlic hot on his breath, he took my hand, not gently, and slammed it on the Magnum.       
                                                          
How quaint, I thought, the mother of all handguns. The most you can feel like a man, without putting in the effort. It was ironic that now I was pressing it to my own right temple.

The barrel cold against my flesh incited visions. Instead of seeing my life achievements in that final trip down memory lane, I saw Doctor Who and my high-school crush. Hmm. A matter of perspective I guess.

My finger caressed the smooth metallic trigger, begging release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A precious instance of student agency

21/07/2021     Last week, we had our dreaded MYP Audit. Through two weeks’ worth of blood, sweat, and mostly, tears we did manage to put on ...